sitemeter

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Campbell

I watched a very cute movie the other day called Duma. One of my favorite actors, Campbell Scott was in it. For reasons I don’t know, I often confuse Campbell Scott with Campbell McGrath I am not sure why I do that but I have often found myself going on and on about how dreamy and hunky I think Campbell McGrath is to some friend who just gives me a blank stare until they finally say, "Who is Campbell McGrath?" I say, "you know, the movie star. He was in Roger Dodger and The Secret Lives of Dentists." Then they ask, "Do you mean Campbell *Scott*?" and I slap my hand against my forehead and roll my eyes. Oh duh. Yes, Campbell Scott. I think he is rather dreamy but even more so with a fake S. African accent. But Campell McGrath might be dreamy too for all I know and besides he wrote the best poem about a 7-11 (Capitalist Poem #5) that I have ever seen and that has to count for something right?

No comments: