sitemeter

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year's Sillyness



I had a nice New Year's Eve. I went to my friend Heather's house for a small dinner party. It was delicious. All I can say is that it is good to go to dinner parties at the home of people who watch The Food Network. Bam!

This is a little meme I got from last year. A year in review sort of. It is the first sentence of the month. I like to think of it as an excercise in how very boring I am. Clearly first lines arent my strong point when it comes to writing :)

January - My big five day celebration of laziness and sloth has come to an end.

Febuary - My friend Kate takes pretty good pictures.

March - I haven’t really felt much like writing much lately. I don’t know why.

April - I had some very minor surgery on Friday to remove an abscess from my leg.

May - I had a mouse living in my kitchen.

June - If you had a neighborhood with a lot of teenagers causing a lot of trouble, what would you do?

July - My internet connection went down on Friday.

August - Whew. It is HOT! It is supposed to be 98F today.

September - I am going on vacation for a while so I don’t know how often I will get to post to the blog.

October - I just wanted to mention that I have placed a button near the bottom of this page to make it easier to subscribe to this blog using a favorite RSS feed reader, bloglines.

November - My friend Henry sent me this picture he drew recently.

December - It wasnt until after I took this silly test that I realized that I already knew I could pass eighth grade math because I already passed eighth grade math.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the December Memo...!
Happy New Year & You take care