sitemeter

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The End is in Sight

Whew. I haven’t been blogging too much because my work has gotten too busy for the most part for me to write anything while I am there. It has gotten so busy that I find myself completely vegging out when I get home. That and I am working hard with school at the same time.

The good news is that if I can get into a certain particular class for spring semester, I might have a diploma by June. Or at least I will have finished all of my classes by June. I think. It occurred to me the other day that I probably have to do something other than completing the required classes in order to graduate and get a diploma. I probably should ask someone at the school about that. Still, if I am lucky, after being in college on and off for 22 years, I might finally have a college degree by summertime.

And then I will never have to go to school again. Although I might. Folks tell me that grad school isn’t nearly as obnoxious as undergrad and that all of the things I rant about hating about school arent as common in graduate classes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being at undergrad was a very fun exprience for me... We hang out a lot with friends & had our own gang. But grad school, to me, is more serious... needs more concentration & the fact that I have a full time job does not help much. Yet, I find the idea thrilling that u would go to a grad school. Gives you a feeling of more self-satisfactory.