sitemeter

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Running into People

I have to say that one of the nicest things about working downtown is that I run into people I know almost every day. I ran into Kate the other day which was fun. I havent talked to her in a while and she walked me to the bus stop and chatted while I waited for my bus which certainly is a nice way to pass the time.

Yesterday morning as I was hurrying along Main Street, I ran into my friend Aviva's mother. Then, as I was sitting at my desk looking out at the Fleetwood, I saw Aviva herself helping her husband put up flyers for his band's show next weekend at the Heildelberg.. Later, I went over to the Fleetwood for lunch where I heard the full story about the flyers. Apparently there is some guy named "Richard" who goes around taking down people's flyers. Aviva caught him taking down her husband's flyers and yelled at him. I wish I had seen that!

1 comment:

Proshat said...

It must be fun meeting all old friends & feeling part of a loved circle of friends. I envy that!