sitemeter

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Turning a Corner

I stayed home from work today and I am glad I did because I am still kind of wiped out from this cold. But, I am feeling much better and I think I can safely say that I am in the "getting over the cold" phase of the illness. It is not even three days from the beginning of the symptoms. So, I think my unscientific study of the Zicam nose gel has been a success. It gets The Lynne Show five star golden seal of approval. And MANY thanks to Verlaine for telling me about it.

3 comments:

islandarts said...

Glad youare feeling better! I usually start to feel better after at lest 3 days... but on the rare occasion i'm a mess for a lot longer. I think I'll have to invest in the nose gel.

Chicalookate said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. And glad you stayed home... sometimes that is just as good as medicine.

Anonymous said...

i think i was expecting a miracle cure. spray the nose-feel better directly. three days is a little iffy......