sitemeter

Sunday, October 30, 2005

One of Those Days

Today was one of those days. One of those days when the sun is shining and the sky is this vast and clear blue that only seems to happen in the fall. The leaves are all golden and bright crimson with bits of green here and there. Everything smells like autumn and everything is perfect.

I took the dogs on a drive and we ended up at the lake where we ran around and chased balls and ran in the water. (Ok, *they* did those things, I was mostly their personal ball thrower but well...you get the idea)

I always feel so alive on days like this. Nothing else matters but how beautiful everything is.

3 comments:

Chicalookate said...

I spent most of Sunday in bed or reading on the couch. I was exhausted from everything I did on Saturday. It might have been nice to see the sun though.

Anonymous said...

Amen sista. i just recently had one of those gloriously beautiful fall days myself when I took the kids out for a walk to the park. it was great and the leaves smelled so good.
::daydreaming:::

Anonymous said...

i love those days!