sitemeter

Sunday, October 01, 2006

RSS Feed

I just wanted to mention that I have placed a button near the bottom of this page to make it easier to subcribe to this blog using a favorite RSS feed reader, bloglines. I'll post it here too:


Subscribe with Bloglines


I have found that using an RSS feed reader has made blogging much easier for me. It allows me to read blogs that arent updated frequently without needing to check them every day. It also allows me to keep everything somewhat organized.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

RSS Feeds... are the one of the best features I've come over in internet. They're easy to use, & very time saving. RSS Feed allow me to read most blogs when they post new items. Also, they allow me to check the sites filtered by G.O.V. (Shhhh... don't tell anyone!).
Oh, & I use blogline too! That's one of the best feed browsers ever!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynne, i'm a old high school friend of Jons. Stumbled across your blog after googling his name + ann arbor huron.
Anyways,just wanted to see see how he's doing. It's been a long time.
If you could forward his email addy,or just let him know I can be reached at phoenix7_30@yahoo.com
thanks!

Lynne said...

Yeah Proshat. I am not surprised to hear that you use bloglines too. It makes me happy that you can use it to get by gov. filters.

Randy, I have forwarded your email to my brother. I am sure he will be happy to hear from you.